We took the kiddos to the Dallas Arboretum to try to take some good Easter pictures. I'm not quite sure why I thought this would be easy...some of the major obstacles we encountered during out little photo shoot:
1) I am not a very good photographer combined with the fact we went late in the day (lighting issues)
2) Once Grant figured out he could pull the grass out of the ground we were fighting a losing battle - all he wanted to do was pick and eat the grass...not to mention the gagging incident involving a large leaf
3) Grant kept trying to crawl away...apparently the only thing that looked more yummy than the grass were the flowers - ha!
4) Once we corraled Grant, getting Madeline to smile let alone sit still was not happening
SO - after taking what seemed like 5 million pictures this is a sampling of what we came home with...
Attack of the big sister!


My two personal favorites below...
Again with the sisterly choke hold!
In between shots...quick...catch the baby!
A very nice woman, who I believe probably had a good laugh at our expense (watching us try to take a photo of the kids together) offered to take a picture of the four of us. I guess when you have two little kids this is as good as it gets (2 out of 4 looking at the camera isn't bad!).
Attack of the big sister!

My two personal favorites below...
Again with the sisterly choke hold!
In between shots...quick...catch the baby!
A very nice woman, who I believe probably had a good laugh at our expense (watching us try to take a photo of the kids together) offered to take a picture of the four of us. I guess when you have two little kids this is as good as it gets (2 out of 4 looking at the camera isn't bad!).



1 comment:
Ha ha ha. I remember trying to get pics at that age! We had better luck over by the deer statues.
Post a Comment