Monday, September 28, 2009

Cuteness


Okay, so I pretty much despise shopping. Especially for clothes. Although I used to love to shop for some reason now it just seems like a time-wasting chore. That being said, yesterday Madeline and I were at Nordstrom doing a quick errand and lo and behold what did I see...Nordstrom now carries MINI BODEN!!! What is Mini Boden you ask? Only about the most adorable clothes for little kiddos ever. They used to be catologue and on-line only (and by party...our neighbor had one not too long ago) but apparently Nordies now has an exclusive. Needless to say most everything was already picked over and sold out - ack - but I did manage to find this cute little cord jumper and top for The Madster, which of course she looks super duper adorable in.

My disclaimer is that I rarely, if ever, purchase clothes for the kids at Nordstrom unless they are on super sale. Alas, this adorable little outfit was not on sale since Mini Boden tends to sell out before it can go on sale, so it will probably be the extent of Maddie's fall/winter Mini Boden. Speaking of super sale, I also found this darling jumper last weekend on clearance...