
Meltdown before bath time (she's definitely faking it!)
Madeline watched part of the EuroCup last weekend and immediately wanted to find her ball and play soccer in the yard. I think she had more fun sitting on the ball and bouncing up and down than actually kicking it - but she burned off some energy running back and forth to get the ball (we were hoping to wear her out, which didn't happen of course because the kid has more energy than you can imagine!). While we were playing "soccer" bathtime rolled around and Maddie decided to take off running and hide - of course she was already naked at this point - so I found my very pregnant self chasing her little nekked bottom around the house to catch her for her bath. : ) Thankfully, daddy has been very helpful in giving Maddie baths and making dinner and doing bedtime duties since I am getting to the point where I am super tired by the end of the day and just want to rest. THANK YOU DADDY!




No comments:
Post a Comment