Maddie likes to "test out" Grant's crib (and car seat, play mat, bouncy seat, stroller, etc.). She announces "I will test it out for baby brother" and then climbs in (except the crib...mommy has to help with that one). I'll try to get a picture next time she is sitting in the infant carrier or "testing out" the play mat.
Wearing his "Mexico" hat and sporting a princess sticker (compliments of Madeline).
Left to right: Teddy, Elmo, Winnie, Grant, Kitty, BandAid Teddy, and baby Owen (I think Horsey is in there too but BandAid Teddy is sitting on him...I see his little hooves sticking out).
Maddie loves to pile all of her "guys" up around baby brother.
He is such a good sport....most of the time.
Poor "little buddy" as Maddie calls him. We're always explaining to Maddie that Grant is not big enought to play with her yet - so Maddie does the best she can to play with him. She is so sweet and loves her little brother so much but the poor kid is subjected to all kinds of things I'm sure he doesn't appreciate all that much.



1 comment:
Oh, what a good big sister! Always trying to include baby brother and making sure his bed and toys are okay!!
Post a Comment