Madeline LOVES stickers. We are always finding stickers all of the house in very interesting places. For instance, when I sat down at the desk to write this, I had to peel a row of Dora stickers off the chair...we have been working on the idea that stickers are only for people and paper but it hasn't quite caught on yet. Yesterday Maddie decorated Grant with princess stickers while he napped.Maddie also loves to accessorize. The "Monograms and Manicures" (see link at right) blogger, Helen (and mommy's colleague at work), gave Maddie Dora accessories - stick on earrings, a necklace and rings as a little gift. Here Maddie is showing off her earrings and necklace (which she wore to pre-school today as well...couldn't leave home without them!)

Helen also gave Grant the most adorable little romper. Hopefully it fits for Easter.





1 comment:
I am glad everything was such a hit! You must come to the office more often!
Post a Comment