Sunday, October 19, 2008

State Fair Fun


We ran into Maddie's friend from school, Kaylen, so they rode the General Lee car together (above).

Mom almost puked after this ride...but Maddie was too little to ride alone.
Saturday we went to the State Fair. Grandpa and Grandma were visiting for the weekend so we waited to go so they could come too. Madeline had TONS of fun riding the rides and Grant pretty much slept through the whole thing riding in the Baby Bjorn. We did get distracted for about an hour (I am not exaggerating) watching a demonstration for a little gadget that cuts up all of your veggies from a brand called Kitchen Craft. If you have ever seen this demonstration you know how easy it is to get sucked in...it was really cool!! In the end we got sick of waiting for the lady doing the demo to tell us how much the thing cost so we (by "we" I mean I) could decide if we wanted to buy the thing so we left.

No comments: