My college roommates Katie and Michelle drove up for a visit on Tuesday. Katie brought her little cutie pie Claire along for a playdate with Grant (they are about 2 weeks apart). Claire kept taking Grant's paci out of his mouth and putting it in hers. Hysterical. Aren't they darling? After the playdate we met up with Michelle and baby Rhein (due in August) for lunch. Wouldn't you know these are the only two pictures I took!! I completely forgot : ( In any event, it was great catching up and it was like no time had passed at all since we last all saw each other at Michelle's wedding 2 years ago. Thanks for the visit girls!!
Next up was a visit to see Nikki and meet baby Langer for the first time!! Little Gaige is almost 5 months old already and he is quite the adorable little man. Nikki was in from LA visiting her parents so we headed up to Yuba City for lunch (I'm slowly giving Mike a tour of all of Nor Cal). Nikki made us a delicious lunch (recipe, please?!) and then we all played (or rather my children ran (and crawled) all over the place like crazy...we did make them sit in the car for the hour ride to Yuba...not sure what I expected when they were finally "released") and Gaige chilled out and took it all in - and was probably secretly thanking his lucky stars that we were not staying all day - ha!
This is my sad attempt at a photo of the kids together.

Poor baby Gaige - I think he had had it with us by the time we took this picture!
And then of course Grant had to have his picture made with the grandpa wig (future blackmail photo, perhaps?)

Next up was a visit to see Nikki and meet baby Langer for the first time!! Little Gaige is almost 5 months old already and he is quite the adorable little man. Nikki was in from LA visiting her parents so we headed up to Yuba City for lunch (I'm slowly giving Mike a tour of all of Nor Cal). Nikki made us a delicious lunch (recipe, please?!) and then we all played (or rather my children ran (and crawled) all over the place like crazy...we did make them sit in the car for the hour ride to Yuba...not sure what I expected when they were finally "released") and Gaige chilled out and took it all in - and was probably secretly thanking his lucky stars that we were not staying all day - ha!
This is my sad attempt at a photo of the kids together.
Poor baby Gaige - I think he had had it with us by the time we took this picture!
And then of course Grant had to have his picture made with the grandpa wig (future blackmail photo, perhaps?)



2 comments:
You sound like y'all had a blast!
that's hysterical, Kris! Those pics are priceless!!!! SOOO glad to see you all... miss you guys. let's plan a trip soon..mexico?? :-)
Post a Comment