Since I sold 2 of our strollers on CL (how is it that we seemed to collect strollers over the past almost 4 years, btw) and our Maclaren had pretty much been through the ringer and needed replacing...we decided it was time for new every day keep-in-the-trunk-travel-with stroller. I finally settled on the Baby Jogger City Mini after it came highly recommended by a friend. HOW, I ask you, did I not already know about this stroller? It is awesome. Super light and folds completely flat SO easily (more easily than our Maclaren umbrella stroller even). It has a HUGE sun shade, rides super smoothly, and turns on a dime. We went will all black b/c I thought it would stay looking good the longest (although I must say I did prefer the tan color - but I guess at some point practicality wins out). 




1 comment:
Good to know!!! I have heard good things about the double too and have been considering it myself.
Post a Comment