The kids could ride a lot of rides this year (especially Madeline) and we snuck Grant on as many rides as we could as he is still just a hair too short for some of the bigger rides. These kids are fearless let me tell you. Madeline always wants to ride the rollercoaster and I think the giant slide consumed most of our ride tickets. Madeline went down by herself (she and her friend were "racing") and Grant went down with mommy and then again with daddy. Of course the girls had to go over and over again until we ran out of tickets. Oh, and don't forget the fried beer, fried frito pie, fried margaritas, fried butter, fried cheesecake and all the other crazy fried food they have at the Fair every year. Fried Frito Pie won best over-all this year...so we tried it, and between that and the corny dogs we weren't really feeling it the next day, if you know what I mean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Oh I miss Dallas so much! I move to Denver 8 years ago, but lived in Dallas for the 13 before that. I still consider myself a Texan.
Post a Comment