I like to pay attention to what is happening on our street and in our neighborhood when it comes to real estate. I used to follow houses for sale in order to get ideas for our house (before we remodeled) and also out of curiosity (yes, I am a nosy neighbor in that respect!). Well, one of my favorite houses in our neighborhood (besides ours, of course) is for sale. I think it's so fun to find out what the houses I drive by everyday look like on the inside too - especially since all the houses in our neighborhood are different. Does anyone want to be our neighbor?*My most favorite house is a grey "farmhouse" with a white picket fence located a few blocks south of us. I LOVE it even though I have no idea what it looks like on the inside. If it ever goes on the market I will be so interested to see the inside.



1 comment:
E-mail me about these!!!
Post a Comment