Friday, May 1, 2009

Love this!

A blog that I follow (ahem - stalk b/c I never leave comments, sorry Kelly) - "Kelly's Korner" - is hosting "Show us where you live Fridays". She asked her readers to post links to pictures of their kitchen, living room, etc (and she has a LOT of readers). Click on the link to see all of the great photos or to leave a link to photos of your own rooms!!! Such a fun idea.

2 comments:

Jordan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Courtney said...

Hi there,
I have a question for you. I noticed that your daughter has the Pink Retro Kitchen. Do you like it? I am about to order a kitchen for my daughter and can't decide if I should get the Retro or the Delux kitchen. I worry that the retro is going to be too small. It's about 10" shorter than the Deluxe one. Does the Retro fit Maddie's size well?
Thanks!
My blog is private. Can you email me. Court7477@aol.com
Thank you!!