The whoo-hoo is for the natural woven shades that were installed in the family room this week. I'm very happy with the way they turned out. Remember what this room looked like before...
i love the conversation you had with Grant... that's hysterical!!! I love the way the room looks :-) I like the photos on the wall, too! Assuming they're portraits of the family?
Possibly. They are still a work in progress. I just added 3 new frames (1/2 price frames at Michaels everyone!!) but they still have the pictures of the frame people in them. Brett is going to take pics of the kids this weekend -
I am mommy to three precious children and wife to a wonderful husband. I am also a California native living in Dallas by way of DC. This blog was created to keep our family and friends (who are spread all over the country) up to date on the many adventures of the Garcia family!
4 comments:
what a difference!!
i love the conversation you had with Grant... that's hysterical!!! I love the way the room looks :-) I like the photos on the wall, too! Assuming they're portraits of the family?
can you post a picture of the wall of pictures? thanks sister
Possibly. They are still a work in progress. I just added 3 new frames (1/2 price frames at Michaels everyone!!) but they still have the pictures of the frame people in them. Brett is going to take pics of the kids this weekend -
Post a Comment