Imagine my surprise when I awoke at (gasp!) 8:45am to find the house quiet and empty. Hmmm. I closed my eyes to go back to sleep and when I opened them (about 10 minutes later...) this is what I saw (actually, I saw Maddie standing right next to the bed staring at me and telling me to wake up and "happy birthday" - although I'm pretty sure she meant to say "happy mother's day"). Mike came in a few minutes later with this LOVELY breakfast in bed yummyness from Breadwinners (the giant cinnamon roll didn't fit on the tray). Of course it was served on our "You Are Special Today" red plate which we use for all special occasions and with a beautiful bouquet of homemade flowers...a craft that Maddie and daddy managed to do when mommy wasn't watching (don't you love the button centers and pipe cleaner stems - so adorable!).

Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I am super impressed with the homemade flowers. Brian needs to know about that...
Post a Comment